- Tadafusa Petty (Utility Knife) Blue Steel #2, 125mm $209.99
- Tadafusa Gyuto (Chefs Knife) Blue Steel #2, 180mm $249.99
- Tadafusa Gyuto (Chefs Knife) Blue Steel #2, 240mm $319.99
- Akifusa Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 240mm, Super Blue Steel, Suminagashi $529.99
- Akifusa Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 210mm, Super Blue Steel, Suminagashi $469.99
- Hitohira Futana S3 Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 210mm by Mitch
- Morihei Whetstone Hishiboshi (Hi) Series #1000 by Eric
- Blacks Blades Leather Strop by Stewart
- Akifusa Petty (Utility Knife), Super Blue Steel, 80mm by Trevor Coulter
Why to not buy a generic kitchen knife?
For a similar price you could own a Japanese chef knife that will make kitchen prep at work or home a breeze
and with proper care should last a lifetime!
Hi my name is Leigh, and I’m a chef from Newcastle Australia.
I’ve been cooking professionally for around 15 years and I’ve created a small collection of high-quality Japanese Knives and Chef Knives that I recommend.
Basically, if I wouldn’t use it professionally then I don’t sell it!
There is lot of junk and cheap knives available on the market.
Knives with Asian symbols and pretty packaging made to fool people.
Knives that “stay sharp forever” and ride on magical carpets with dragons and unicorns!
I hope to provide a small store where you can shop with confidence knowing you will receive quality regardless.
Have any questions?
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Confused or intimidated by the Japanese words?
Contact me and I’ll be more than happy to chat.