- Sakon Nickel Damask Kiritsuke (Gyuto Hybird) 210mm $499.99
- Sakon Nickel Damask Santoku (All purpose Knife) 165mm $349.99
- Hunter Valley Blades Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 210mm by Tansu Knives (m390) $650.00
- Ohishi Gyuto (Chefs Knife) Blue Steel #2, Nashiji, 240mm $359.99
- Hunter Valley Blades Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 210mm by Tansu Knives $750.00
- Naniwa Whetstone Set 1000/3000 by John C
- Ohishi Nakiri (Vegetable Knife), Blue Steel #2, Nashiji, 165mm by Ben Albanese
- Ohishi Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 240mm, Ginsan by Ken
- Hitohira Futana S3 Gyuto (Chefs Knife) 210mm by Mitch
Why to not buy a generic kitchen knife?
For a similar price you could own a Japanese chef knife that will make kitchen prep at work or home a breeze
and with proper care should last a lifetime!
Hi my name is Leigh, and I’m a chef from Newcastle Australia.
I’ve been cooking professionally for around 15 years and I’ve created a small collection of high-quality Japanese Knives and Chef Knives that I recommend.
Basically, if I wouldn’t use it professionally then I don’t sell it!
There is lot of junk and cheap knives available on the market.
Knives with Asian symbols and pretty packaging made to fool people.
Knives that “stay sharp forever” and ride on magical carpets with dragons and unicorns!
I hope to provide a small store where you can shop with confidence knowing you will receive quality regardless.
Have any questions?
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Confused or intimidated by the Japanese words?
Contact me and I’ll be more than happy to chat.